I have to login twice now

Kalledon

I have to login twice now

Postby Kalledon » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:48 am

Despite having cookies turned on, I still have to login whenever I come to this site. And now, I apparently have to do it twice. I enter my login info once and it immediately refreshes as if I put in the wrong creds or it just didn't accept them BUT, it also shows Kalledon as being a visible logged in user in the Who is Online section. The second time I login it actually loads up the visible pages and stuff properly.
TheDeamon
Site Admin

Re: I have to login twice now

Postby TheDeamon » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:42 am

Well, it detected you logged in, it just didn't keep the session active in your client for whatever reason?

It can be quirky at times, I know being on a Cellular Internet connection and traveling around a lot, I tend to have to log in every time I start a new session, even with cookies enabled, because I'm not at the same IP I was at previously.

Of course, I've had some eerily long-lived login sessions in the past too. *shrug*
Kalledon

Postby Kalledon » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:11 am

I think you mean it's quirky all the time. I don't get worried about it though. Just bringing it to your attention
Paradox

Postby Paradox » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:24 am

You can always just keep posting in the RR, vato.