Wikileaks rumor: HIllary wanted to drone strike Assange

Rotten

Wikileaks rumor: HIllary wanted to drone strike Assange

Postby Rotten » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:00 am

Just putting this out there, could end up being BS.
Namrok

Re: Wikileaks rumor: HIllary wanted to drone strike Assange

Postby Namrok » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Yeah, I really wish there were a better source for this stuff. I'm inclined to believe anything about Hillary. She's as much a warmongering neoconservative as Cheney ever was. But I'd hate to see people fall into the same trap the media put themselves with regard to Trump. Where they pump out so many lies, half truths and smears that people just tune it out.
Ishpeck

Postby Ishpeck » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:53 pm

I just assume every horrible thing said about any candidate is true.
Rotten

Postby Rotten » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Another rumor: Assange actually has the deleted emails.

Cue grain of salt warning.
Ishpeck

Postby Ishpeck » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:14 pm

Yeah, I think he's just trying to spite her for her part in making him a refugee
Namrok

Postby Namrok » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:42 am

Apparently Assange's presser today was complete nothing. Everyone was so hyped about an October Surprise. He almost delayed it until tomorrow. Then it was maybe cancelled over security concerns.

In the end it was just a feel good about 10 years of Wikileaks and all the important work they've done.

Oh well.
Ishpeck

Postby Ishpeck » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:36 am

Taking bets on how long before Jason Bourne breaks into the embassy where he's holed up and busts a cap in that Wallaby Rapist's ass!
Namrok

Postby Namrok » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:23 pm

Well, if I remember correctly the embassy already chased off some "robbers" about a month ago.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... me-ecuado/
TheDeamon
Site Admin

Postby TheDeamon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Namrok wrote:Apparently Assange's presser today was complete nothing. Everyone was so hyped about an October Surprise. He almost delayed it until tomorrow. Then it was maybe cancelled over security concerns.

In the end it was just a feel good about 10 years of Wikileaks and all the important work they've done.

Oh well.
"The October Surprise" typically happens 1 to 2 weeks before the election. Just enough time for the story to get some quality press time/rumor mongering going on, but not enough time for the "surprised" party to effectively counter-spin the story, or otherwise bury it as "old news."

So anyone expecting it in the first week of October for an election held on November 8th is an idiot and doesn't understand what the hell they're talking about.
Paradox

Postby Paradox » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:55 pm

Ishpeck wrote:I just assume every horrible thing said about any candidate is true.

Just gonna agree with this here.
Namrok

Postby Namrok » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Oh my god this latest round of leaks. Obama using white house resources to try to cover up Hillary's email server in 2015. The FBI in open revolt over the insane immunity deals Clinton's cohorts got. More Pay for Play leaks. Juanita Broderick in the news again reminding people Bill Clinton raped her. Leaks showing Obama was even emailing Clinton on her private server using an alias because they all knew it was illegal. And as a surprise to no one, leaked emails showing the Clinton Foundation spoon feeding topics and talking points to the Daily Show alumni like John Oliver.

But the front page of HuffPo just reads "GRAP EM BY THE PUSSY" - Donald J Trump.

I couldn't stop laughing.
Namrok

Postby Namrok » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:07 pm

Shit, I almost forgot some transcripts of her speeches to Goldman Sachs, et al, finally got leaked, and it's full of the usual reversal on every public position she holds. Except they've paid her millions, and she has a much better track record supporting them than anything else she's ever done.
Ishpeck

Postby Ishpeck » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:56 pm

We live in a rape culture, guys.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1515525485 ... -this-week

Everything about our culture -- including our policy decisions -- revolves around notions of rape.