Robo-Hillary

Rotten

Robo-Hillary

Postby Rotten » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Was this a shortcircuit? Do we have the technology to rebuild her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUdo--n-OT0
Rotten

Re: Robo-Hillary

Postby Rotten » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Rotten wrote:Was this a shortcircuit? Do we have the technology to rebuild her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUdo--n-OT0
And WTF is this? Pneumonia? I don't think so. Looks neurological to me, possibly a seizure. Just MO though.
Namrok

Postby Namrok » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Leading theory I've heard is that she has Parkinson's. Supposedly that, combined with the side effects of long term treatment, explain all her bizarre behavior. It's also frequently comorbid with pneumonia since people's swallowing and coughing reflexes are fucked. A lot of shit goes down the wrong way, and it's hard to have productive coughs to clear out the lungs. Results in a lot of lung infections that frequently escalate.
TheDeamon
Site Admin

Postby TheDeamon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Didn't she supposedly have a battle with brain cancer 4 years or so ago? Might be relapsing.
Namrok

Postby Namrok » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:52 pm

I believe the story behind that is she fell, smashed her head, got a really bad concussion, and the concussion caused a deep brain blood clot. Supposedly that took her 6 months to recover from.

Another theory I've heard instead of Parkinson's is that she's suffering from long term effects from the concussion. Because apparently when you get a concussion as a 65 year old woman, you are in the statistically most likely group to have horrific long term cognitive side effects.

But she's fallen a lot. She's fallen and broken her elbow, fallen and gotten a concussion. There are a few incidents on record of her falling and secret service grabbing her before she hurts herself. So the frequent falling spells seem to actually precede the concussion, which points more towards Parkinson's.
TheDeamon
Site Admin

Postby TheDeamon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:54 am

Not inclined to back a Parkinson's diagnosis here. That's Michael J. Fox and Cassius Clay/Mohamed Ali stuff there, she'd be dancing/weaving around, and her speech would be more bizarre. Unless she was early onset, but as this has been going on for years now....
Paradox

Postby Paradox » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:16 am

It's a prion based neuro degenerative disorder, from all the human flesh she's been consuming.
Ishpeck

Postby Ishpeck » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:13 am

Paradox wrote:It's a prion based neuro degenerative disorder, from all the human flesh she's been consuming.
This is the last remaining incentive for me to continue my involvement in politics. I miss the human bacon.
TheDeamon
Site Admin

Postby TheDeamon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:27 pm

Well, I hadn't considered Mad Cow disease.